Cork GAA Clubs' Draw
About The Draw
The Cork GAA Clubs Draw commenced in 1992 following the Purchase of Páirc Uí Rinn by the Cork County Board.
It had three main aims:
- To develop Páirc Uí Rinn as a modern stadium
- To provide the CLCG Chorcaí with funds for coaching and youth development throughout the County
- To provide Clubs with finance to fund their ongoing developments both on and off the field
The Draw has been an outstanding success, with the Clubs of the County making over a staggering €15 million euros since the Draw commenced (at no risk to the Clubs as the Cork County Board funds the prizes and admin costs ). It also has enabled the Board to fund coaching and youth development in the County.
Where Does My €100 Go?
- €35 – Prize Fund & Admin
- €47 – Promoting Club*
- €18 – Grants/Developments/Coaching/CLCG Chorcaí
*Based on typical membership numbers
How Does The Club Benefit?
45% - up to 200 | 55% - 201 to 500 | 65% - 501 upwards
Clubs have used the proceeds of the
Draw in a number of different ways:
- Dressing Room and Pavilion development
- All weather pitch development
- Floodlighting pitches
- Purchase of additional land
- To finance their playing activities for the year
|Members||Amount Going To Club|
Cork GAA Clubs Draw
Fund rasing for the Clubs of Cork